Who we are looking for
We want people with flair and an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to commit and follow through, initiative and drive to create something different, and who are comfortable being themselves. If you're looking for an opportunity that's full of potential, and to be able to work for yourself - while being part of an inclusive and supported network with a formula for success - this is it.
Would you describe yourself as PERFKT?
We demonstrate our culture through the following brand values - they embody everything we do. Urban Adventures people are PERFKT. Are you?
- Passion. You are passionate that your city is the best in world.
- Enthusiasm. After visiting with you, guests will love your city too.
- Responsible. Your city positively benefits from having a guest visit.
- Fun. Always!
- Knowledge. No one knows your city like you do.
- Togetherness. Being part of a larger network strengthens us and makes us the best.
Can you offer us local experiences with FLAVOR?
So what do customers get when they travel with us? Can you provide FLAVOR in your city?
- Fun. Our tours are always fun. A customer is on holidays and we're going to make their trip awesome.
- Local. Our team possesses unsurpassed local knowledge, proving that #localsknow
- Accessible. With small groups and big contacts, we'll get a customer access to all those places no one else can.
- Value. Our experiences always provide exceptional value, so find out what the customer wants out of their tour.
- Original. Our tours provide experiences a customer can't get anywhere else.
- Remember. The travel stories we share with our guests are unique and memorable - ones they'll always remember.
Your Urban Adventures business
What we offer at Urban Adventures is distribution, systems, knowledge, marketing, support, a recognised brand, and the benefit of a network of like-minded, creative, and driven professionals all over the world.
Becoming an Urban Adventures Partner isn't just a job. It's a business. Actually, it's your business, the success of which you are accountable for. You need to be motivated to sell yourself and your business for it to succeed.
For at least the first year of your business' life, you'll need to wear about as many hats as you can possibly balance. You'll be the tour guide, the salesperson, the digital master, the admin assistant, and the accountant - but all the hard work will only make it that much more rewarding when you see your business take off. Get more information about what it takes to start a brand new tour business from scratch by clicking here.
- If what we've described sounds like you
- If you are based in a destination in which we don't currently operate (check here)
To submit your proposal, click apply below.
You will be contacted by one of our team members to discuss your business plan!
Once accepted, you will be welcomed to the family immediately and we can have you up and running the Best. Day. Ever. in your city within a month.